NOTICE AS PRESCRIBED BY ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03
The following statement is made in accordance with provisions of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of June 30, 2003, “Law concerning protection of personal data”.
1) Types of Data: Data processed shall include your personal data (name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, cellphone number, etc.), accounting/tax data (warehouse address, banking information, etc.) and those concerning your business activity (type of business/work, etc.).
2) Method, Purpose and Duration of Processing:
2.1) The said data are collected and processed to comply with mandatory requirements associated with our business activity, legal status and contractual relationships that may from time to time exist. The data may be communicated to members of our company staff (administration, marketing, production, etc.) and to external parties such as subsidiary and associated companies or other parties to whom the company assigns tasks (e.g. tax requirements, sales network, services concerning forwarding, filing, information technology, consultancy, transport, etc.); banks, as regards management of receipts and payments associated with execution of contracts; agents assigned to safeguard and collect debts; credit status agencies assigned to establish company solvency and creditworthiness; other parties prescribed by law.
2.2) Based on your prior consent, which can be revoked at any time, the data will also be used:
a) to prepare statistical and market studies and research; b) to communicate and/or send, including by automated means, advertising or informative material and business information by telephone, SMS, MMS, video and similar channels, e-mail, normal post, fax and/or as an attachment to invoices; c) to carry out direct or indirect sales activities; d) to carry out interactive business communications; e) to perform customer satisfaction surveys, research and appraisals concerning quality of services, including by means of telephone interview; f) to identify, also by using computer processing, habits and propensity to consume in order to improve services provided to meet your specific requirements, by means of advantageous promotional offers and to propose new CSP products and services. Data will be processed in a legitimate, correct and confidential manner, in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03, using both IT tools and manual/paper-based methods and entered in databases managed directly by CSP.
3) Optional Nature of Providing Data: while providing data is optional it is, however, necessary in order to establish and/or perform all contractual requirements, therefore failure to provide the said data may mean the contractual relationship cannot be established, continued or totally or partially be executed.
4) Parties to whom Data Can Be Communicated: The said data, including those processed by parties concerned, will not be communicated and disseminated except in cases required by law, while processing will take place based on principles of correctness, legitimacy and transparency so as to safeguard the confidentiality and rights of the parties concerned.
5) Rights as prescribed by Art. 7 and 130: as regards the said data you may exercise the rights prescribed by Art. 7 and 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003; you may oppose the processing concerned at any time by sending a letter, e-mail or fax to the Controller of Processing.
6) Controller of Processing: Controller of Processing data is CSP International Fashion Group S.p.A. with offices in Via Piubega 5/c, 46040 Ceresara (MN), Italy – FAX +39 0376 810339 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.